Put wellbeing at the heart of your leadership approach to develop thriving teams with this practical and immersive course
To create a mentally healthy workplace it is vital to build supportive relationships between managers and team members. This four-hour training course will provide a consistent approach to mental health and wellbeing, promoting healthy performance across the whole organisation.
This evidence-based course is ideal for people managers who want to help create an open culture around mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
By attending the course, you will learn to:
- Identify if an employee may be experiencing poor mental health
- Feel confident having open conversations about mental health with your team members
- Appropriately signpost to available support and know where to go for support and guidance for yourself
- Role model good self-care practice, inspiring your teams to look after their own mental health and wellbeing
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance
- Knowledge and tools to take care of their own mental health as a manager and empower their teams
- Digital workbook to use during the course
Benefits of Mental Health Skills for Managers
Managers who are able to support the mental health of their teams will encourage employees to thrive, increasing talent retention and reducing the impact of presenteeism and long-term sickness absence. Providing this training to everyone with people management responsibilities will ensure a consistent approach to mental health and wellbeing across teams and departments. By role modelling good self-care practice, you will inspire others to look after their own mental health and wellbeing.
If you are looking for a more bespoke booking, please do get in touch with email@example.com for a personalised quote.