- Payment for courses must be made in full no less than 14 days prior to the course start date.
- Bookings are deemed as confirmed once the commissioning organisation has acknowledged receipt of our email that sets out Livewell Southwest Training Network’s Terms and Conditions.
For delegates wishing to cancel:
- Delegates internal or external have 14 calendar days from the date of booking to cancel and receive a full refund or transfer to another date free of charge.
- After this period, delegates wishing to cancel their booking, will need to contact the Livewell Training Network team either by phone or e-mail 15 calendar days prior to the date the course is due to commence in order to receive a 50% refund.
- Delegates wishing to postpone their training, will need to contact the Livewell Southwest Training Network team either by phone or e-mail 15 days prior to the start date of the course, and pay a 25% admin charge to transfer onto an alternative course.
- Should any contact about cancellations or postponement be made by phone call, we will need this is writing by e-mail too, to firstname.lastname@example.org particularly as evidence may be required.
- If less than 15 calendars days’ notice is given then we will be unable to refund or cancel or alter the booking unless on medical grounds.
- For withdrawals for medical reasons, we will offer a 75% refund or transfer onto an alternative course paying a 25% admin charge; we must receive medical evidence by e-mail no later than five working days after the intended course date.
- The Livewell Southwest Training Network will not be liable for any costs associated with a postponement such as external venue fees.
- The Livewell Southwest Training Network reserve the right to cancel any training which has been paid for in advance, and not been booked in by 12 calendar months after the payment. At this point, the client forfeits payment and must pay again to rebook training.
For cancellations made by the Livewell Southwest Training Network:
All courses are checked for viability approximately 10 working days prior to the course date. At this point, any course that has insufficient numbers may be cancelled. In this instance, delegates booked on the cancelled course will receive a full refund or free course transfer.
In the rare event of the Training Network having to cancel all delegates will be contacted as soon as possible. This will be by phone in the first instance followed by e-mail if we have not been able to reach you.
We will endeavour to reschedule the course but if the rearranged date is unsuitable, delegates will be offered a free transfer to a new course date or a full refund. Please note that any expenses incurred by a delegate are wholly their own.
Due to adverse weather or other unforeseen circumstances:
In the event of adverse weather conditions, a decision will be made on the last working day before a course is due to take place as to whether it will be cancelled. If a course should be cancelled for any reason, we will endeavour to contact all delegates. Each delegate will be emailed and telephoned (where possible) advising them of the cancellation.
It is the responsibility of each delegate to ensure that the Livewell Southwest Training Network has their correct contact details. If delegates then arrive at a venue for a course that has been cancelled, any expenses incurred by a delegate are wholly their own.
If a delegate requires a new certificate, please contact Livewell Southwest Academy who will be able to issue a new one for a £5 administration fee.
- The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to Livewell Southwest Training Network. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- We will use your personal data to deliver your course services (webinars, conferences, training) incorporating; administration (pre, post and during the event), communications, invoicing & payment, delegate lists (we are unable to remove you from delegate lists once these have gone to print), post-event feedback, quality, research, and voting.
- To meet our event obligations to you we may share relevant personal data with presenters, venues, trainers, organisers, print houses, finance partners, connected communities and external delivery partners.
Livewell Southwest Training Network’s terms and conditions for in-house training and service design activities are set out in full above.
Booking and queries:
For booking and queries, please contact the team at Livewell Southwest Training Network on 01752 435152. Lines are open Monday – Friday 08:30-16:30pm.
Following the event, delegates should expect to complete a feedback form either online or paper form. Certificates will not be sent out until after the delegate feedback form has been completed and returned. This can be completed at the end of your training session.
In the event of any compliments, suggestions or complaints, feedback arising in relation to the delivery of a training event or project, the client should notify Livewell Southwest Training Network in e-mail at the earliest opportunity at email@example.com with SUGGESTIONS in the subject field. The Livewell Southwest Training Network’s complaints policy will then be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Livewell Southwest Training Network Team.
T: 01752 435152