Accredited by the university of Brighton, this course will enable participants to use the DASH Risk Assessment Model to identify standard, medium and high risk cases of Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Harassment.
The DASH Master class will enable participants to use the DASH risk assessment model to identify standard, medium and high risk cases of Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Harassment.
Students will understand how to use the DASH Risk Model (2009) to save lives through early risk identification, intervention and prevention.
Throughout the day the course will cover the following;
- The dynamics of Domestic Abuse
- The cost of Domestic Abuse and Stalking to victim’s lives
- How to identify high risk cases of Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Harassment and Honour Based Violence
- How to identify dangerous and serial perpetrators
- Making defensible decisions based on the evidence from extensive re-search of cases including domestic homicides, near misses’ and lower level incidents.
How To Book
To book this course, please email email@example.com, call 01752 435152 or book directly below.
If you are looking for a more bespoke booking, please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quote.