By the end of the day the learners will:
- Have a greater understanding of the national guidelines related to medicines management & how they relate to practice
- Identify the differences between prompting, assisting & administration of medications
- Highlight the most common areas of risk & how to improve medicine safety
- Discuss medication incidents, prevention & management
- Improve knowledge and understanding of medicines management and safety
- Understanding roles and responsibilities
- Increased Competency
- Up to date working practices which will improve patient safety & care
- Reducing incidents
This is a half day course and will be held at Livewell Southwest Training Network.
If you are looking for a more bespoke booking, please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quote.