This one day course qualifies you as an MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
This is a one day intensive course.
If you are looking for a more bespoke booking, please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quote.